8/22/2023

I want to cry, literally speaking !!!

Really - this kind of the Luxury Room Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmfMTEFmqrs


Scream, not just cry....really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPEk5vn3zPc


Maybe I just live with my 2 towel with the birds here. I think so far so good, I feel ease. This all around problems are not solving, I cannot think with my brain, not screaming, and not this. This is so giant in front of my eyes in the Youtube video. 


You know why that concept of the Eco House idea on Earth (not the Central like including the milkyway Central) - Milkyway central its the nearest to us.  When Zawanna they put those green inside the home, like some kind of that design, its to relax. And if...like you all finding it out behind me back....

I know.

If you literally moving into an apartment (both America or Asia here), even the local people, they will find out, there is no birds, no sky, not even an air to breath. Meaning the room is stuffy, like its not close to anything outside. Some camping idea you know its to be close to the nature, or you go to the park, you feeling somewhat different.

Not just closure things. I need the closure because my brain is hurt. 

No, my left side is not as bad, but every time I need a break to turn right, I lean on the left it will press the heart, the birds will start to nag. So I have to get away from the left side, but too long it will hurt my right side, the weight. The back, the entire back weight.




No comments:

Post a Comment