8/22/2023

That is not a 10,000 dollar a job....you know the literally money going out of the pocket?

When I was in UK, why I would EVER move to UB?  My allowance I remember ~~~~it will never happen like that for any average American. We are the exchange currency, that money still a huge on us here. Right, my mother spent those interior design money. There is a difference, living in the home and to feel ease.  You don't count per dollar, I do count per dollar. I just didn't say it clearly how you do that on the penny, its after the decimal point after. in MS Word, there is a way to adjust the Truth be told, or the Truth be hold. Every digit of the reality. I hate this thing.....


I saw it. Its black marble, white,...thin not thick, not furry, short touch soft, not super thin floor rug, the small living room.

The dining room its black frame, inside its all white. That side its all curtain white shield transparent, cover the 12 oclock and 3 oclock small dining room. The up lamp can hold, that one room. Its grey thick - light grey cloth. The washable cloth, no, no pattern. 1st layer that, 2nd grey, the 3rd the most external on the left, like my room, that will be the same weight right? cannot see. Maybe just 2 layers. 





What birds ....? Something about the thunder, you all confess you are the crime scene you are? 乖 ! Go to drink.




No comments:

Post a Comment