8/22/2023

They lost those money, the car driving and the hotel reservation in Silicon Valley.

They didn't know "the student mode."

It was very exhausting right. Normally its 2 days or 3 days, meaning 1st day mid-night arrives, never stop driving the whole day literally speaking, and sleep til noon the third day its the maximum things I can sleep. Like 5 French Fries, no other food.  SF, that was SF. (I have to leave at the mid-night, that was bad to arrive that hotel in SF.) - I day time drove to loving hut, bad...whatever I cannot see. It looks like a hole in the wall too. They got the street cart line all over the city. I hate that.  ( The PC left that hotel in Cupertino. I was in their common room, typing something Tesla pretending tone in writing, and I got told, leave. I really really hate that.)

Another one I was forced to leave, it would be all the balcony that one, the time I listening to this cartoon 小龍女 from Youtube, its very student mode - the wood inside, bright yellow, and the ceiling its like those cottage home, but its the student mode design. They got a swimming pool. That night I was too tired, I choose my own will, a random GPS hotel I can click in, and go in. Too tired.

But I got told to leave on the second day night. I remember that. That will be the only will I had...too tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment