8/17/2023

I would put a person in front - Bill Gates.

Most of people don't like him probably, you saying....any kind of the front coverage look or expression, or talk, or him himself as that. Or might be worse behind. But he....will be = the outside, that kind. 

I think they are getting old, away from 2014, so there is no more this why any of them to do with my life when I am back to Taiwan, this is I drawing to Simon that coastline 2 bars. I meant real. I deal with it myself. None of you care any humanity other than your own American military will say.

Drink and drunk and drive.

Friends, debts, foreclosure.

Not you, your parents house. Lasting banks its 3 months payment on the interest. You keep insist your own room, probably.


Trump is a lot more family image. Maybe when that Open Galaxy comes, you ask Bill Gates anything a lot more in his years or he himself know why he looks like that on the public stage like that.

No, outside they have those family oriented kindness too. But if you put Bill Gates on it, they meant you mean serious. That kind of the overall freedom you say in your National Flag, he will be the only person look like that, and be frank on just always he be like that, to whichever air time he is on. They can see, they can read the newspaper. Probably no one likes him neither, but you mean which one of them getting to him. 

Including from the kids side.




No comments:

Post a Comment