8/08/2023

If you have the poo stuck inside the lower bowl place, you will keep pee....or you seeing this bladder toooo full and stain on the underwear.

Sometimes you are too busy, to go to poo? Or just didn't see it?

You change your underwear 2 or 3 times just in that one round, 10 cup water, 10 times running since 4 oclock? Its very annoying, and full pack for me but I just have the patches to lay down?  No I had some lychee before.

Yeah, keep changing, the underwear, I have the AI toilet to wash the back and the front, but the regular towel on the hanger, let's say, you use that often at the back of your butt, you wash like tomorrow morning, and you ensure its all the way the buttom of the towel. Yeah be details of it. The guys never have a lot of those moment like the period ever, so if you dealing with the blood all your life, you have a lot more confident how to wash anything - should be.

You do per skin cleanliness. You don't have any other ways doing this. 


No, I lay down for my bladder reason. Thor. Zawanna them. But I think its the lower bowl and there is. I am on my computer. I can rest about 5 mins. The meditatioin groups they do this 2 hours and half, that is...some basic of some concepts of things if you mean it that you learn anything correctly. I highly doubt anyone trying to learn one thing in life to keep life going....but all right. You sleep on the wall or the tree. 5 mins.

No, Tina and Pang didn't begin 23 years old. I told you my choice was that dreamy, but...cannot do without it. You wish the God knows what they are doing, or you yourself have to effort things to that 1000% accuracy and precision to yield the result you need to acquire the monitization - meaning no time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment