8/31/2023

Important Talk (to the girls about the guys)

This is about how I am a girl (?) questionsable and inside or the writing sounds like a guy (?), I am not sure the gay parts. ....right. The legal stand, or before the judge....right.



Facebook photo (morning picture)


Something about Britney (my audio re-wine got stopped at 8:42); You want me to talk to Britney, one of those?


This is the Britney talk (8:13)







🦅😀⭐️ My Pet wants to talk 小鳥想說




About sex 🦅



Like the drinking wine bar over the weekend, one night make-out, a kiss, like the Helen Raise up, the movie? Washing ...





I probably meant more to tell you China has a certain position.

Tell me how you land in China, so well they let you vola, you come back to the US in one week, you staying in the 5 Star Hotel. You going to California 5 days hotel, not one week 7 days, for saying you give China 2 more days. You don't know anyone there just let you make the money?


I just be honest and tell the whole world I live in Taiwan, this is where I am from.


Cooking ? He will forever never be with you


https://drive.google.com/file/d/17QkFdh3cUqsc1VpK1xBLqd4dDGoyAYEU/view?usp=sharing







No comments:

Post a Comment