8/28/2023

In life - its not Dream Exchange Games ( 夢幻遊戲)

I think Nicky Shane they are in Dublin like my facebook that.... marathon. 

Being with a guy, for saying that cartoon I know was Nicky got taken to the other side, a veil and Dean (me monk to open a veil), you mean the Sailor Mars, all those things? I ever be with a guy, or that would be Nicky and whom, but he was the red hair, one of those? Kian.

Nicky and Kian (鬼宿 and 紅頭髮翼宿)

Me = 井宿


"Have we met, Nicky?" "Do we know each other?"


夢幻遊戲第七集 (Ep 07) 

13:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh_E13IpTcQ&list=PL4eLj-E7Bv3Kt8B_AivwIVWUVbZTRlUFv&index=7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-bPbXYrBBs&list=PL4eLj-E7Bv3Kt8B_AivwIVWUVbZTRlUFv&index=8


Being with a guy, do you really be with a guy? How so?  Maybe I am not really that normal when I thought I used to be with that guy, really. The guy and the girl will hold hands and go to the grocery, or he drives the car, or I cook the meal, we both tired, so I need to nap. He goes to somewhere other than nap, or he went to meditate. Just close the eyes for 10 mins.  But between the guy and the girl's life will have one of those washing, he shave in the morning, I bathing at night, or his water filter, or he runs between the hardware store. Then one day its between the guy and the girl on the sex idea. You having a lot of the bf doing that you care them afterward every life, to this eternal life ever lasting?  You can control them? Meaning every guy that penetrates you? Its with the plastic, so infection?

I think...Nicky might be a gay. I am guessing a lot of this also on my side. Its him on the TV, I know that, or on my phone. Now I am remembering one of this Dream Exchange Game later when the Earth Prince being taken to the Cold Palace, there is a veil between the guy and the girl. But to retain that veil, its from a monk. This must be a very funny thing. So I start to doubt he is a gay, or else he won't be on the stage, that is what made of me? Made of I am?

See if I can find it? 


I don't really know where.


No comments:

Post a Comment