8/28/2023

You really got married? Really? That was gone or my years passing I never asked Nick anymore.

That MC next by Mars that guy looks like my uncle, sorry, maybe one of those Mars or Venus video. Debbie. Blonde hair short, old age. That time he told me. Probably not from her. In Florida Center. 

That is vegan cheese.

Taiwan has a lot of this Taipei center as the most occupying this everyone around. One of the things your Master does its waking up mid-night to woke people up for those Doctor without Border things she talks about on the television station. I was....during that COVID 19 before Westlife shows up, gone to Taipei Station as I always just staying there for a while. They have. Its the Ukraine their war place. I ask them a few question, I say we don't get paid. that organization. Not me. Them. 

Your Master has this entire yellow background magazine, every link on the top, used to be.

Your Master has this SMbook store, not the e-commence

Your Master beside the Eden rule has this real SM jewerly with another one painting maybe.

Her vegetarian what not where, its a full load website on the recipe. 

Maybe one of those . net

Godsdirect contact.....

You should find a bf to settle down too. Everyone can see that age burden is coming at you care, you know, or everyone knows, or every guy knows too.




No comments:

Post a Comment