8/28/2023

Your Master (SMCH, Supreme Master or that Supreme Master Television or the International association members)

She didn't know I have so much this baggage starting this Ella Enchanted. I guess why I cannot just choose to be vegan to generate a what vegetarian or lato-not-free lasagna or casserole. Its not vegan.

I was just on the juicing parts to switch anything I want, she must know that I meant I say like my faces tell how much I know those taste like. It can be vegan too. Taipei around here, they manage to have some of those vegan cheese sale I believe they carry inside their center. I never check or I never touch a cheese anymore. Not Vegan not Lacto right now. When my mother is in her mood to cook, this MB blast me the wound its not fix. I am weaken, not dead yet. Its what on the table since last 1 full week already gone.

The vegan cheese, even that Indian whom run a full vegan pizza here in Taipei, a lot of the center people know that. There are a lot of the traffic coming to Taiwan for her organization going on and on never end. I have my ear dropping over there.




Right next one wall distance at.  How convivence. When I was from Taiwan, to when I was growing up with them never stop. Then I went back to first this retreat to get back to Taiwan. I still feel much more breathing in Taiwan, not in Thailand. Its something I believe or something the trees or the toilet methods I believe, or the tent I know, or just their face I feel real when I look at it. Taiwan. 

And all this behind if the correct order of their whom got detain all over Asia wrong business in the spiritual sector. I actually growing up knowing her classmate never end on the newspaper. I read the newspaper how come that is not a trend in the middle school? Its the discussion with the classmate. Everyone reads the newspaper. Like Dean or Bill in the class or Patrick, to stare at this Silas, because Dean always had that one roll sheet inside his hand on the outside bend. Fatima playing his hat often. Me and Wing coming in late, or me or Ola coming in the Koshi place late. Its the South campus bus about 10 mins to arrive North. The Bio 403 professor ending at the magazine that one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment