8/28/2023

Its to gossip about the guys, like BTX 4 position with the 4 Westlife. I think this name looks like Brian's which first month I met them....this year. He has so many gf or wifes.

See...BTX on my right side. They mean they design the 4 people looking like this?


You all have to gossip about the guys, to live the day....only I stay inside the kitchen with my own spectular...and those pots. You don't remember when that Flower Thousand Bones lengthy things in  2018-2020, I say Sariputra's booth, then Keanu....I try to figure it out, how they make a simple Taiwanese this seedweed jar food for the monks. Its white rice and that. A package and go, with the bottle water + anything inside the boiling eggs.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExW7dQ6-Mc0


At home, I gonna look like a maid...really. I just eat 4 dumpling, the rest of it in the box. I thought to microwave only the 3, but left 1. So I had a cucumber too. I need to maid to wash my own dishes.




Did I waste all my Pinterest photo those pot and pans? 

Its not the Time or Era, any new generation ever gonna carried one good meal other than the instant food I think ...You try to believe they stay away from those PC or the mobile phone games. To carry a bit of the food, the pasta or the clean white rice. They stay thin or the exercise, or super fat.  You stay in the arguments with the guys, you need to go outside the house to do that. Because if people coming over for the food, not really those things you saying so many things to fight on.

One day, that future....worth all this argument instead of cooking one good meal, for both you and him. Carrying one household I think. Probably every guys are good so not 1 guy in a lot of the culture sense.

What if one day, that future arrives, they outside are all nothing but had the family structure before. The things to lean on, or shoulder on? They are super tall and handsome? I never gonna grown out of this I think, not even my tones of the voice, really. I know that. 




"Do you want some more pasta?"

"Salad with the bread crumb, I made that, no salt. "

"You want some dressing. Its those vinegar and oil place, they infused them. Its a gift packs, you want one to take home?"

"There are some bakery has this baguette?"

"I don't make the cinnamon roll, because its not really sugary anything I create. I bought the correct version."

"This is not the artificial, that is from a plant."

"Right...you want some white grain rice, just some herbs no taste in it. The parsley."

"You want more bread?"

"Soup?"

"Ice tea?"

"Orange juice in the paper box? Milk?"

"Ice?"



No comments:

Post a Comment