8/28/2023

Juicing - I shredded all the carrots, a lot of them and cut it.

He juices the rest of it + the ginger, or some apples. He just takes out the things on the table counter, the rest its I peeled the skin and leave it in his side of the basket, the plastic container (big).

Is this about you and that guy? Nick is not giant big.


Is this raw food engineering food list? The taste?


Its a lot of the sun dried tomato in the oil. He managed to find one of those big big big jar. If you know how the grocery store selling those small tiny jar, I manage to do one week raw food. My mood was better or he was not provoking that much. I feel that week. The quiche. 

The cashew supply. You have to soak it over night. Its a white sauce next day. Without the flour ingredient. I done that all, I remember. But you talking about which guys? Maybe I still didn't get the reality, I just say all guys are the vascular plant guys. Meaning ...they can swallow anything down, having no side effect, and they literally got bored, they go and literally swallowing anything inside their mouth.

For fun. I think the guys are like that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment