8/28/2023

The portion? The birds say FAT, very very fat.

 ... ... white long rain rice, and sauce? Not that. You mean juicing?  My head hurts.

Exercise? I do that daily, with the juicing, + breathing the American air better. Stretching, walking, breath deeper as the metabolism in my age gonna slow down. I need to slow a bit weight before those age bracket comes in. No I regulate myself. I am just very weak right now internal. I cannot even stretching anything in the space. That is how bad those magnetic or what not things hits me. Its a wind blow inside wave out, got thrown out whenever....MB feels like. I think he is a wind, or not the human body form one of those.

It might hit Shane and Mark

Me and Nicky. Throwing outside. Did you ever ask them? 


This is the time if you like about any guy, together you losing the weight together down. You talking nicely, not demanding him, not bossing him. Given him a brand new life, wishing him well. Not this you clutch every human in your hand, that is very selfish. 

The taste, the washing, be patience with you, or any guy. Not nagging, not phoning every 2 second, someone its at the works one of those? Not tearing inside your eyes. You say you are tooo giant fat, too many negative thought, and that is why you keep putting the food inside your mouth. 

The guys are ALL the vascular plants, really. ALL of them. ALL. All the guys.


You keep the taste, you keep the hydration, the good water.

You keep your fitness, your appearance clean, your hair, your make-up, your outfit, your money concept, not in debts?!  You use or you clean clean clean clean clean. You grow the home grown food patient. You talk, you communicate, you really efforts in with that one guy. No matter what that is.

Not yelling, not telling him anything frighten stuffs. Set a home for this one guy? Be care that person, wish him well. Isn't you are the Christian, not me keep hanging this necklace what is this I don't even know in BTX. Its to talk your Bible?



No comments:

Post a Comment