8/06/2023

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข Kids.....on earth, they don't have a priest kid like you all age like what? Sunday is not the working day ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ–๐ŸฆŽ

That is not normal someone hang on the PC monitor like you all in the darkness and landing it back and forth the greater sunshine how to be a priest. We suppose to speak in English, right....Its every Sunday!  I never change, I wondered. All those handsome guys you mean.

A parable like the second Baptist church in Kentucky, one of those? no, I know. But...they say Chinese. Meaning.....I am the Buddhism side but speaking in English or (not in Chinese), so they learn in English including the prayer or the literacy parts. But I know a lot better the Chinese parable, in the Chinese where I come from. SMCH talks about it. 

I am trying to make my life a lot more darkness closure, but this birds or the plants, my mother does not get rid of the plants, or the neighbors, they live the whole building unwatched, or I am supposed to watch that floor too? That's funny....meaning they check their floor whenever they feel like below those plants. But too far, cannot see. Its flood them better all the way to the door required.....

So I got the plants hanging + these birds are every good morning starting with the door light here. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. They have to get up early to screaming. That is what they do. Every morning. I am so tired of this, really. 





Your jobs are too important, so they get rid of the green plants and the birds. The otters too? That is not the dogs, you mean, PETA says? I am blind....The facebook you mean I re-post it, and you taken that is the PETA says, on my wall I re-post it, so I am blind.

Right....

You know ...Tina probably will never care the building, that neighbors I say they are the whole building that is 1st floor to the 7th floor, you all don't live in this kind of the City planning? Its all sleek high rise the metal steel made. Its about 2 blocks from my home. We are the red brick solid burn fire made of the materials, Toronto used to do that. My ex-bf told me that. No, Nicky doesn't' know the neighbors, we never talk about my real living here.

I probably try to tell them the neighborhood watch, that is from the American terms. We...here don't really have but, they have probably the manager of the building around, or the guards. My mother talked to and then I went to talk, he disappeared completely. I have a neighbor the elementary school on the 2nd floor Eben says the unlimited traffic. This is the residential area. Its a sister, probably just one girl having a van to go somewhere.

The City birds are very bored. Really. You mean they have nothing else to do in the sky, flying or display themselves.  They function like the human, they like you get close to them when they need or when they got bribed. They wish you to understand them its per min they don't got blush over.  The natural law. I keep saying I am the synthetical human.

Isn't' that funny....they go to PETA they will feel a lot more safe, really. 




No comments:

Post a Comment