8/10/2023

Last night I stuck with Taipei mayor writing the court room paper - he probably already slept that time

Shane and Nicky they all have money

We discuss of something. All of them are the financial situation stable but the movie is bad so we talked. No…I don’t know. 

How about I can ask to move all debts minus all personal away, including Westlife company internal. All debts. When people have the money, we go to the court room and talk in the thin air. Even the whole day it’s not 9-5 days jobs. We had no conclusion. Meaning …no one is stressful on purpose to leave the seated room. It’s important so there is a judge and all that shows up.

Someone does on purpose !! 

They talk harsh and bad comment or psychological restrain you on purpose.

A touch, a look, a impressive 5 mins, “sorry I have to leave”, every this debts people in Asia walking zone or those American witness world I describe, it’s Emily or Dean those too hurry to get home -500 per month life. I saying that as very very vivid in front of my eye, I literally see, why don’t you move away my misery everything I say it was too horror to be true?

No, we had no conclusion.  Can you just literally do the public domain I say things, these things ?

Between the what? The vegetarian if they go on debts and others not in debts?

If you do on purpose eat a lot of the meat and surface to your skin pole right at your aging line or pimpo- I judge. Most people they don’t ask that power. They ask for the healing of the unknown sickness or disease in SMCH groups. They have a hidden sickness. They all are, I think about 80% all of them are the hidden, disharmony of the family, or husband, or prayers or illness…some exchange prayers. Not real.

I say Chinese Buddhism, what’s inside the basic? 



No comments:

Post a Comment