8/10/2023

Pixie grant the body such as all plagiarism moves to Washington’s DC

Only their job is the only job, I remind all of you. So much mouthful visa entrance they denial your body 3 world, you do not enter the physical domain. Not the nuclear waste land they will tell you that. Forever

Why don’t you asking them? They grant my human birth Visa.

It’s not my liking or else I would have hang that fire department Joann Art and Craft every workers someone dare one touch Mayo I must swallow in front of Joann’s eye in front of the Koshi window glasses.

Until my real world where forever you all will never enter…

Be my guest just be accord to Pixie what not they say, at least you mean it’s everything you see roughly in the Western world how long everyone lasting …






No comments:

Post a Comment