8/10/2023

Otter says that cabbage thing …

Becky, a sneaker. She is just like that felony guy eating meat.

The beef boullien in my gravy white rice without my free will. It was important to me.

Dr Bing, Toby and Lee all eating meat


Tina and her best friend nickname is salad. NYC. It’s a women using that excuse to reign America.

I comment: both Tina and Erin are the evil body derived. Not goodness kindness that argumentdea Purna means. No. But are slightly evil reincarnate.

Wing is a devil. I told you that. 

Dean is 3 girls jump cases

生米煮成熟飯

The raw rice cooked the done rice. 

What is a sin that Christian hive priest Black says? It’s on your table.


American medical board meant it spirituality. It’s with the alcohol sell in it. 

They don’t have money.

They using everything to hurt me. On purpose. The very reason demonic ends in the middle of it. 


Rebecca saying that raw salad it’s to boiled in the water to funki how Asian supposes to eat. “it’s to boiled? “


Long time ago, that final verdict of the final judgement when your 120 years all humanity die out 
Not one word on God forever. Everyone fake, I will go along. It’s your every will must be mouthful
I say 4 limbs off tongue off.
Until I see it literally with my eyes, don’t bother show up eternity. We hang when this capitalism means …it’s 1 or 2 people inside thar locked house. Yesterday I forget to say.



Medical board is just the mortal brain changing often - you capable , make me.







No comments:

Post a Comment