8/21/2023

Let's say looking for an apartment..

Like I look for a place in Silicon Valley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrb8SmG3gUc


The furniture touch-and-feel. Mine space? No guys required? The new clothing touch-and-feel. The car fabric to those brochure, because all the salesman might be younger, tall but younger? Its what I ask or open the door, to touch-and-feel?

I show that on the video. 

You see going in the kitchen, you check the microwave, you open and close that, you check that base if that glasses is normal, or crack or staying tilted on that rim? Or you touch all this buttom, the electric, or the stove, or open and close?  Let's say my stuffs. Or you move that entire laundry room anything attached, you seeing the plug-in behind? All this let's say you landing somewhere, and you have the money to settle, like I say the Capital inside a place?

I was fake saying that? You check the door, the door frame, do they squeeze sound, you know those cooking oil on those hedge? The sliding door, the windows, or the dining room in the guest house? There is a lot of the things you have to check that yourself.

The facet, right....all those in-built, you mean wall-to-wall, you check per turn on and off switch, like you let the water run 1 mins. Just let it keep flowing. Nick would do that. I do that myself when he is vanished himself all these years.

You know how many sink in my own living quarter here right now, you literally believe what I told you to be true every day ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zEvdCdAUY



No comments:

Post a Comment