8/15/2023

My finger has to go outside the air, or stand a full person with the nose to be inside the external air.

Not my mother's side of the windows. 

That is how I can tell a certain mass, like Friday Night, I can tell from the noise, the left side kitchen, its a happy outting case, no, not to me. Their own happy world, some people have a lot of those life. Not me. The normal their life. But I think, it supposes to be in Taipei Station somewhere, but....that building before today 101, next by all that is very cold including some of this 5 star grand hotel near the metro exit. So this is the side station I know of, I don't know any thing about behind or in between or cross some district. But I think it is what being told to me. You want a life, go to Taipei Station. Here there is a noise, but those are not life.


It would be the Sailor Moon Material 2021- 2022


I say if they get a table and doing nothing but that, so I say a lot of the guys went to try out. So when I express that material, I think the correct location suppose to be in Taipei Station somewhere. No I don't know where. Doing what? ....I think its to eat and drink and chat. That is called the happiness in life. They believe that kind of the stuffs.

Like if someone talking up to 忘我境界, some girls like Adria if too happy, she opens her mouth to brag, that is called "Forgotton State" or keep the realm boundary.




Like 2 girls and 2 guys, 4 people table, in a coffee shop, must be very very very expensive, they have also here the night market starting from the police station that entire road, if people utilize those small tiny shop, similar those you walking outside to looking in. Its a menu, that menu....its the life how they eat or chat, or staying there to order more food, and up to late night. They may not have the money, but they keep the frirendship, and the guys doing that the same with the girls. The real scene I been at its this junction of 101, they took away that bridge. Right that corner, very very the hell of the expensive, about 7 girls or 10 girls together to gather. No guys. And it shows up on the Youtuber, one time I put on the public space, a lot of the girls inside, go to this eating cake, or a piece of this "triangle"....cheesecake, small tiny piece. All the restaurant menu or the made.


I maid myself a Toffutti Feel Rite the whole box that is a dozen, you know that English a dozen means? ! My ex bf, he eats the cheesecake, no sugar, no, not good. We use the stevia. The sugar is the taste real, exactly almost identical. He asked the center girls to do it, so she got paid, but that is a real sugar. He never asked me why he cannot just hand me the sugar bags? 

It is odd. No, its exactly the same cheesecake, that is vegan and less fat. Its made of the tofu. Its not the cheese mixture. The same taste, and health wise...the lemon flavor cheesecake.

In high school, maybe when I got back...that one girl Shane their jacket branding, took me to this Eastern area a swing chair bench to drink a tea. Maybe the fruit tea. Same to Tina and her new venture Eastern that highway 7, so nick drove me together seeing her once. I feel being support or feeling awkward, it was a young guy, she did what? Is that before or after Hank. Don't know. Its a guy, in front of me me and ex.

Its a fruit warm tea.

No food, with my mother, we always have the food she pays all. That day, I think we just all drinking in front, or they 2 order something. I and ex looking at them. I don't talk, they talk? I usually don't social at all. Karen I never speak a word, I lying?


Maybe starting the college, the life its a lot breathing? They have the boys and the girls meet up. Because when you say the girls school, you never seen the guys. But when you get to the University, some girls already know the guys. That entire university its all happy clubs going around. I gone to the captain her university club, its 2 or 3 guys. You learn the PC skill here from Taiwan. 

So it probably its one of those 4 people table, or somewhere an older face you knew and trust, or just go and talking to each other at the leisure time? Not that Pinterest Album I made.

I walking along in the Japanese vendor I have no food. That is the corn vendor. I never eat corns.  I keep saying that.  The 4 legs they..the animal low "fuck-up" 畜生 they eat corn, the corn shell, or something waste line, they live on. So beside the genetic modified, and the corn syrup because of that its the corn syrup, the high --------  blood inside the that or the sugar index...meaning the sugar rush, sorry, the blood rush. Its a literally your spine behind rush up, you need to drink a full tank water like that SMCH says, one piece of chocolate. I do that. 


If high tech drop money digits - like those Ocean 13 movies. 

Its 4 people table

   |              | - highly in red. (Asian short hair like Hiep girl black frame eye glasses.)

   |              |   Window side.

Everyone else is + a lot more. The exit out that side.

No, cannot social. But responsive. I don't know why she is in that group, no one know she has a huge red minus. Without the contact cheap?! The withering type. 




No comments:

Post a Comment