8/15/2023

I don't dare to travel, let's say the Japan, Korea, or China or Hong Kong.

I got scared. First its the border.

Second my mother's that side of the windows outside, or that 101 that side of the sky ....hue, the sky itself. Do they change the country flag like literally 10 countries different people at least 10+, they occupy here or they did something every morning I woke up its a different national flag (2017 - 2018), that time? Like 10 clovefield lane, I didn't go out, I just staring from my side of the sofa to my mother's side of all that panel windows. 

That distance, I see I hear, I look at the TV monitor. Starting 2016 Sep, the 5 Lords Reviews, I think 2016 starting, I never go out, you have this air of TV including Adam Davis that actor he has a mental ghosty movie, or some other ghosty related the "kid" and the front door story. When they create this film, they have a background and the no light in those houses. If you saying the White World house, you mean literally its a first floor, every social case on the police cabin.

Here in Asia, you going out you seeing the people, does those neighbor in America has the security? I heard America has a lot more IT and police security, not I think of 2016 on this film darkness, no light, even the lower flat I say Fatima, those....I later learn American through those Vampire saying, you mean they got the police handling the gun issues all that? So every house in the neighborhood the residential, the parking car, or the blind human never seeinig the whole community, those are safe?

There is a lot of this wood chasing, you saying I have a lot of this promonition right?

You seeing this snow slippery scene in Conan, in a lot of those remote, its very very very dangerous, very far away from the hostpial, if the American told everyone to be MD, I agree with that. You have no medical facility near by, and ITS the hell of the expensive !!!

The UFO kidnap people event, the people vanish from the air mystery case, the book I used to read in my childhood, never really gone. The curse of the jem or the jewerly, I read all that. You saying even literally this police putting any file on the TV monitor, right now....I never open my TV I am telling you.

Any time of this drawing board, how come no one just be merciful enough to contact the correct AI or ET or the human race, whichever this hostile situation, and those in front of it, they are the kids....they got lost or they are not sure the distance to park. 

They fighting inside the ship, only their same age, like those nice looking, literacy, but they fight. I don't know if there is an one adult in it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment