8/15/2023

Green kids have the instrument - per air (its by the bank inside)

I don't have the debts, really. I did say that long time ago. 

The air that way, and the air UB ...no. Bad. There is a way how to measure that negatively by the  "I don't know what that is", the classify I think they real, or they joke about. Its the kids?! So, I think the initial cause of that = the bank.

No, no clear visual, its airy, the map location, or the cloud, the looking that and that.

That is very bad, very very very bad. 


When the bank told me about 2 years ago at least ...they almost just literally say, its I used to walking inside the bank, because 1) I go to the shoe store right next by 2) I went to the Chinese store 3) I went to the Wegman 4) I went to Erin, or 5) we gone out eating in a separate car, that Thai restaurant on the Wing's street to the used to be the second Chinese store there.

So I told everyone, just sit in the bank every so often. That is literally I say to everyone. I found out, if someone walking into a big space they are the rural girls, the interior design, like any ceiling light, will hurt their eyes or that eye glasses or the outfit, or the outfit accessory or the purse, everyone as if looking at them, they will be shaky don't know how to enter there....

That is so worsen ever I can describe them, the rural, or the rural red hair women, very very thin and fine hair, about to lose it.


Biden drunk? Not on the TV, in the uniform, he really got a twin, he met his twin, with a red hair women, pale yellow or brown uniform, a military. So wrong looking to me.  That old man.... DMV off. I literally mean he is drunk.  She wants to kill him, literally. For real. A blonde, reddish, thin hair. They all looking like that starting Sherry.  (SMCH that sherry)




I think he knows he stays in the DC long long enough. Biden. He trespassing enough the correct ID required places. He did. Not everyone just lives in DC. China they will be where a lot of the people the money is. I don't get in between that.....so many people needs China's money and I give them any interval 20 or 40 years over this Flower Thousand Bone (2015), that is for the humanity reason, I secure myself other money somewhere else. 

That basic sense I have. 

Outside its GIANT money, I highly doubt their English is ready.

Whom? The small business people, like the Youtuber, or the White race, or the medium someone wants to go in China. Any of the regular people. All kinds of the people want to going in. 


... ... Sometimes life, let's say I got stuck on the island, not this American immigration told me. Right, so next step? And I went to do a certain thing. My mother was told probably that 104 website + the Silicon Valley ( that guy) Joma says? No, we both don't know that.

So I gone to do that

AND something else. Right...you try to focus a life in front of you, you get going to do that. So one of those things its you go and hear about something, and I listen to my mother talk. The basic daily life, I have no debts why I am so stressful inside this one room. Keep cool and think. So I did think. Taiwan has its own population, oh that time I never think of China. But let's say starting from zero again, some human is me?! Figure it out !

No, not this building structure. No, not that Shane stuffs. I was just telling Shane because...the only things talking to Shane is about this business idea? Just share like a common people doing the common social thing, I don't see there is a such big deal in the daily life, but some people, something wrong in their head space, everything is a very very super big and giant deal. 4 or 5 months ago. Those hovac personality ....




No comments:

Post a Comment