8/11/2023

No, not real. Its best you go to this Thor's photo kinds, let's say you understand the germ free...vaccum means outside with the aircraft everything is radioactive, what is the word, Ultra light.

The UV light, sorry. Again, not real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cr3izV4HxQ

Sometimes when you having some of the past tradition, it gives people's some idea of that higher sphere of something. But really if I look at this changing cloth idea?! The Taipei its where a lot of this what you known as ...almost like Westlife Records Company. In like 30 years ago, we have that culture, let's say I had a dad. He has a car. He will drive a car for a kid that I can remember a certain road name for the Go Game association.

But in my life I won't be thinking about the pop culture other than the manner or politeness club. You dress like a princess when you grew up with the padel skirts all round the edge. Then one day you grew up. In UB south campus, there was a record store before it turns to be Star Bucks, that was Tamang and I used to be at. Its in BTS music video.

Now, the radio broadcasting known company that time in 30 years ago, at our small tiny country were only 3 channel. The governmental idea. Right now its every number you just flip through your remote controller. But in Taiwan news, like I used to be in UB that time, other than...

1. The President election of the oversea voter's right or booth....there is a term a word in Chinese to address those oversea, not me, but others. I am not the ABC, or I am not the early immigration that reside for the embassy words sound a lot more upper governmental position, we were the small business, or I don't remember my dad were...

2. There are known musician, I shown you that already.

So he has some of this news. With this artist, its our known local Taiwan, probably they do that too in Westlife in Ireland. He is one person. He will take people or talk about something, and I will know that scene. Its in his office, or that record company this glasses all seeing outside this company. Not current Taipei English Youtuber, that is no money. I am talking about a world wide a real business that time, you talking about 10-20 years ago, he was younger. So sometimes with this artist, if the musician introducing you to his office, you will be seeing this sleek metal high rise, or just the window, with a lot of this music gear on the messy up table, including he go on the real TV playing a piano. I show you those local Taiwan TV show?

Right...okay, he gone on some of the other show, anything that we are known in Taiwan. I am not super near Taiwan or anything, but I only remember some. These office, to what Square they do things in the real movie or the music Big money smoking everything night club included office. They have the computer gear, the music USB, the hard-drive, the electric wire, the lightening, the microphone. Similar to Eben he used to have an office. Except....I am talking about his guy.

"Should, or shouldn't" that guy. Hailey's that Ankeheseman idea under the sand of a Persian law, that story. It was real. My landlady Persian told me in California. 

Now, a lot of the Taiwan local also immigrant to California, they have a lot of this White World people Gate behind community. Right. I am talking about the Taipei here, we are so small, I just didn't literally going to the receptionist desk to push an elevator button.  These PC wire, the hard drive, or what I will tell you the culture, its electronic format of listening to a song, or formating a hard drive, or formating this whatever...all that I can describe to you. 

Not this.

No comments:

Post a Comment