8/11/2023

They are unbelievable - Otter Family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZCqqRmT08

Something on my Pinterest - too quiet happy place of my own. These birds woke me up, I think for Ronan, or when they gonna tell me the first time they....becoming clear was Michael Vartan the animal right in PETA. Maybe they are too old to retire. I don't really....that fantasize why I need to have a good image. Imagine if I were that a lot more activism, this is spelling me a lot more misery just to look at it. 

Really.

We are raining and thundering outside. oh ~~ it must be they cannot stop saying Ronan or Ronan's TV wife, name Storm. Right...it has been like that, they live outside, the rain and wind and the thunder. The other day was very bad.

The thundering ....


No comments:

Post a Comment