8/17/2023

No, to your kids question. Its different. You saying my real face, those kinds? Which rulership, your father or grandpa will tell you its the same modern city build-up, shouldn't be....

Like the Corporation Freedom society, but the facilitate the economic trend, especially I am from Taiwan, no one knows, but its part of next by, she kept saying the expo, she supposes to know all that the modern trendy. 

Right, that is probably what he will tell you. 


.... ... You all joining in this darkness capsule one person seat flying zone, or that is a ship? Every world is sunshine, it shouldn't be so that diluted. Correct. No, not even the rulership might be the Up those I don't know where, its rare, or its part of the television, I seen it. It doesn't look right in our modern world, or your sunshine world. The military iconic I understand. Some others, not to me. No.


There is.

There is the reason behind it, correct. The Leadership if those rulers like me, like I express Kail, or Zawanna included this whichever like Kail's comic book that form between the Console and he must show up, similar to this Princess Diary. I don't know where they get that materials. Right, the leadership.... because that Ancient Chasez looking he is just a professor. 


It will be at that BTX central that women, or President Snowden that seat, and all Central Means the opposite of the Future Riley sunshine world. 

Its dim, dimmer light those, per row they exist. I am not too sure how to describe you all those feeling, you can have the fast speed trend of all fashion world, the consumer market, with all those high development of relax or cold, or Zen idea.

Its the governmental body I am talking about. Its nothing but the governmental body. To our world, they are not a thing. Meaning...most people don't think why the human should live righteous and get things right and done. - Zawanna lead me to that last Stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment