8/17/2023

It doesn't sound like your everyday reading, I know that (Anatomy & physiology)

The 4 limbs of your structural torso does not just extent to the end of your nerve, but in the space and the time imagination the sunlight too bright, the cloud its too high, the sky so blue, youtube will be there 2. That's enough.

(SHUT UP Birds, my head hurts) - are they fixing my left side never end, the neighbor has the construction going on right now.


The ending of your nerves can only be at your 4 limbs, sorry, I mean your physical seeing or dissection of your every nursing upper class like I used to hear that, and I copy paste for you. It was Daniel's lab dissection, NOT the Star Gate Atlantis that Daniel their ship, you all knowing whom they are? 

Perfect, its teeming up the life in front of my faces.


The overal structural of your body given you a definition its to exchange the external energy toward inside, that of course, its not limited to the food digestion but to apply to any modern fast speed capital like where I am that service its HAS to be speedy, as you all kids when at home, you know how it feels like the high rise, or the bungalow, or the convenience, this world does not offer, but similar, we eat, sleep, perspiration out of the air, sorry, sweat out of our waste line generated from the internal food intake, for given us the junks or the nutrition, sorry I mean the artificial flavor in those super speedy fast food trendy. Its to preserve the shelf life, to keep it there longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment