8/01/2023

Peyton? You mean Hailey's brother ? No, I didn't talk to this person.

He grows up talking to his family or all around that entire thing he knows why he grew up there? Life to live its a freedom to breath? ~ I don't really know anything about any of them. Unless its very emergency I call their dad through him once or twice, and I told everyone here. Their dad.

Listen.....someone in some worlds need you to go ahead of your jobs.

None of your parents, meaning pamp you at home no jobs 9-5 staring at the facebook. But temporary you staring at this senior officers. You cannot breath, because you are not home like me. I also don't like any of those new change of life in a foreign life and learning a new language at all? You imagine its...?!  You never met those people, you taken the TV as the TV. In life.



Tell me how screw up this Royal Family in front of everyone' eyes, they all say it won't. Its a freedom choice, since the year 2015 with that Eben, compare side by side.

Number 1: harsh and screaming to all what you say?

Number 2 : the virtue of the fake on TV?

3: agitate

4: Not patience hurting every girls.

5: Its everyone knows.

6: Wonderful TV fame.

7: 20 years later....tell me 120 years later.


All the movies are telling them the truth. Tell me, what the court verdict on this 100 years data since the Queen gone. Re-make anything in the new brand blood, every countries royal family to ready going outside Open Galaxy.

I say....very harsh reality, MD and PhD, you don't hear me saying that fake, aren't you? Spirituality, if you are the true blood. None of them might be any blood?






Listen, in my family, let me explain to you, I never seen my dad parts after the middle school year. You know when I was from grade 1 to grade 6, sometimes the family occassion, the school is not the school, you have the cousin, the relative, no money worry, just dad's family friends, or the college friend when we grew up?

And then that memory becoming fade away, including him.

But in my family, I will tell you both my dad and my brother will be holding up a lot of the weight more than my mother, or somehow just because I don't know what the man or the guys usually do things behind. They sustain something behind.

You don't really know if those are true, or only my father was true. The rest of them didn't do anything, or cannot do anything or any job. He was a businessman, but I am not sure he is a paper thin or I imagine he was on the combination math, so I asked him Today.

Before you imagine to go away, you always have to talk to your parents. So was Eben one day, so was this Shane they coming in when the first day I told Shane. It might be 3 months pass by. So everyone hear here, that Family Line App didn't gone yet. I even gone back to my facebook human, not sure which one of them, or all of them....just enough the human power someone heard something. 

You don't think you be responsible for your own life, be a little bit open on the facebook yourself, or all around, and why I didn't end up in the National Archive jobs that summer? I share my saying right to the facebook.

They have a Wallace gun shooting SMTV Washington D.C retreat tape and Mexicon Britney Spear - Criminal Mama?

You know all that?

Tell me why you as a military girl will drag my shirt not to go away from Taiwan, here is no more my home anymore. You are on my peripheral. You go under water, what does that mean? The mermaid in a different direction, you are at 10 oclock, that mermaid its at 1 oclock not near the boat?

Is this about the guy like?

Money ! and be happy. If you laughing inside your own room, and even the birds you cannot tell them to shut up....there is something going on. The guys believe that. They may not know the first day, or inept first 10 days but if that video never stop, they will find out. 

They think? You all girls should be dead and suicide.

True.

If anything its a true statement, they laugh. I even listing the reasons for them. They really go and make a legal you all should legally be dead and suicide. Correct, every guy lies to you. 

You mean the movie: Mean Girls, be mean to people?

So be means to people. Correct.

So everything you say to them are wrong, and I Anna knew about it? They know about it, so I anna pretend never talk about it. Correct. They know. The guys know I know about it. Because I told them before, until you show up your speech. You were younger, they know me 10 years ago. Including some fan clubs. Because I didn't know Shane side until this year. 2023. He declarers a thing in 2013. So you would say a lot of people presence they also know since 10 years ago, because I stay on the public domain, and many people might be from Ireland too. The Irish police. You were 10 years younger?

Correct, I let you all girls making a fool of yourself in front of everyone.

I didn't really stop you, or correct you, or talk back to you. 10 years ago, they know exactly what I am very capable to do. If saying its the vision present in my eyes, they taken it, a lot of things its as it says as it shows to me. I show them, very big eyes in front of me. A lot of this are not my personal choice doing anything more than just 

"You making a biggest fool of yourself everywhere." 

Behind.


If one day you will find out?

You will say why I anna have every power and all knowing, I never correct you or stop you. Its right at Shane, you directly talking to them including the Westlife or Backstreet Body, or NSYNC, or Lance Bass, or Michael Turchin, or Joey, or Chris, or 98 Degree Nick.

SA.


You will tell me that day I Anna have all the Power in the world, why I never stop you, on the first day, because She Anna can. She has the all knowing power, she does on purpose.




She Anna only stopped one person. SMCH = Supreme Master Ching Hai. 

She listens. I told her, bow, kneel, flat. You have no will. 




No comments:

Post a Comment