8/01/2023

You didn't think I have so much to say?! 194 countries Pixie + 194 military

You have a sheet and a turn back, someone's back around away from your classroom. One senior officer. One. You don't hop on him to find out? To that entire whole classroom, 1 in front of you. Everyone else is fake. Tell me....


No ....


.... ... (say that again?)


Explain to me about Life. You are born like me when you will becoming the 30 years old. Or 20 years old right now. This Earth is not going to have 1000 years old coming to, snatch here anything in front of them. Grow up. What is about life? They change all the time. AS a girl, I will tell you being with my own mother will sound a lot more comfortable except my head. With nick, he is always the outsider no matter what. Any guy I will tell you, none of them correct. 

I also wants to have a free will too. But there is a I Ching Haulicaust, between this me and that First University Professor. I Ching is not going to be anything main stream, and we are the only 2 human outside this China, as the 2 remainee. I told him to go South until the System fix, it won't be this few year, why do I say that? Tell me? 


Why is a job to pretend in that University so important? 


In life, sometimes its a paper thin human be near the university job, some in life can acquire the military resource to be near the university including run and dulge the right thing EVER imagine will ever get hired to have a stable life such as 9 to 5. Any why it has to be a university job?

No, they didn't say I have to. No one makes that considering the Music, Commander-in-Chef every annual year since this far 2014, I must be seeing so many banquet human faces handsome and bella?

Right?



No comments:

Post a Comment