8/11/2023

Police and the military voter's right upon their own military law within if were legitimate freedom will to vote ...like they can vote by their own privacy law at those booth.

Maybe I didn't tell you the correct terms & condition to how you do your jobs inside your own very world.

"She will tell you every jail female inmate of that guilt behind, your attitude its their bestfriend, never lie to a girl. That is what I say to you, agree?"

"I don't need the best friend, I never had a jail record, if not everyone else are consecutively taken to the jailing process, that will require a 2 side lawyer show up+ 1 judge, with this back and forth paper works, none stop, just like this 10 years pass. My eye behind the center hurt, there is other than the human reason. Its someone regulate my nerve reason. I will confess true. Shut up, birds."

"For the mortal of the in-line human because their job or the pension system were not this Taiwan local here everyone know the difficult life as 

Military (Chinese word)

Governmental (Chinese word)

Education sector (Chinese word)

I think my blog post here are saying the police and the military if your freedom are given your privacy act in the voter's registry. i will tell you, none of you were ever to be the women jail inmate best friend. They believing so, to them the jail female inmate, I wonder why I keep saying it the dwarf its the sickness, starting at the middle school, she had a cousin and a sister too."

"Things cannot be more psycho if you realize that part of the word, what? What?

WHAT? The Art department. 

What art department? 

I say its every eye visual can see, its right behind her. You wonder the yelling of her skill becoming the dreamy of every guy, let that alone the female, were the worse of the hang out, its her eternity vow to wish, she was right. Isn't it? All that the jail female inmate?"


To say "Right on?"





No comments:

Post a Comment