8/15/2023

Psycho White House guy, you are from the jail or you been living there Biden put you there? August 15 花千骨

Didn’t say you have a needle a 水洗散

Asian black frame thin eye glass about last 3 gone to Vicky Seattle. That direction 

How is the SWAT team capable to do?

(Painting)

It means you or Biden similar to this Taipei Mayor eager to get and well get things done ? No other meaning …that’s why I give him a call. He seems to be there for that why he decides-to-be and he is training more now, he can keep his English international. 




One or 2 coins coming it out

Is that again?



Is there something about the ability people or psychi? That is what it means? I have a painting and be told ability. The rest of that cannot understand. Not really.


I taught those kids knowledge not I know much about …you mean post mail exam. My mothers friend a women works at mid-night. That’s a real job all right …but I been to the front counter many times, before the Hallmarks. Right, I driven that?

Some people don’t have that, I start to realize.

Let even if it driven by the girls by the fame so to organize a correct attitude for example JC Chasez near you, not anymore? Driven means a list of profile cabins in those literally …they actually literally works for a living as that Simon, Howei, Mel B and the Runway lady (VS), when Howard Stern around I saw that a bit.

Something about the England Or the journalist, they dead or smoke all over when you get there open the door with the SWAT team? England?! You all similar …I guess. How does TV hear Taiwan when they have a social news someone theft or be caught by the police and we can understand that story? There is a camera scene how he got caught right next by the police?

That’s going with the police?

Oh ~~!


I don’t really believe in the business, the plastic bottle is the environmental costs + my father was nothing but a piece of junk, I personally ….don’t like any of that. I kinda of more driven I feel like. When I got a noticed that’s not lawful or sustain in my life. I can sit there keep thinking until I built my capital. I am a calm person not imagine life person.

Sorry not 25, it is 15, I change the blogger title.

It’s not entire I got drive starting 2021, I heard something I do it. The American medical board + the parents buzz, + the separate room + the scene+Google +cards

Interesting, not alike but …

That’s what I suppose to draw, it’s full of people in the room. You mean Google blogger demo books, cannot see. It probably exist. If those images told to me and someone ask me before I get too old, I might be able to draw out. It’s all images processed. Not I say that in 2021.





No comments:

Post a Comment