8/15/2023

It’s a lot more I try to get rid of them, I go invent 10 kinds textbook 100 different variation.

Before I done it, I didn’t know that’s what it means. Those are everything wrong human, every single look of it, every second every air. Inside their eyes outside their soul. They don’t have one single value or a second exist in front of me. No reason to exist I can tell you that, every single one last them.

The mass distribution method I used to talk about it. They rather spent 7 dollars that’s a minimum wage American stand for one hr? Because it’s 10,000 a year you laugh off your teeth, that’s a job to keep the expense float, what’s the expense? That YouTube a bit ugly blonde girl, you will never arrive more than a house nothing but the renting like Adria. An old guy you arrive it’s one chapter of your life, but they are so fix to this labor force. Some humanity cannot really be given more strength for saying if the life circumstances changes and they all belongs to those kinds of people, my ex that nick would have said what words, I forget about those people. 









No comments:

Post a Comment