8/20/2023

Remember ....money, resource, the human aging power, the noisy....die down with the metabolism age limited inside the mirror...all this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU7yjQKQxKM

Draco says....(The chamber secrets) 

oh ~ they 2 looks like the 2 Canadian police in Victoria Secret on that rabbit furs. Taylor Swift - the Blank Space.

That is per line exactly

Dean Fat looking 

Mimmo



Couch scene

Mimmo       Dean Fat (his left hands its Silas position = Daily prophet Draco says)

Its exactly precise.

My right hand is Tina (Left hand its Pang Flower Thousand Bone Ep 50, cut a line, bloody cut)

Tina has this bank thing

Dumbledore its Biden (the worse thing every happened in America = Plagirism)

So Harry Potter must be that Tamang with the gun on the facebook !!!


And these 2 names the couch scene

Gor el? and Crab?

I met them ! They think I fake saying what I think they look like?


No, Weasley that taller guy?

That is....another police, does he think he looks like Silas? He is a blonde?!

He is facing at where? WHERE? The Hallway? Between?


He remembers where he stands at? On that side, its where an older man the entire house got burn down, you coming out of the driveway, turn left, the first house before you turn left.

These are some small lane roads.



That 2     Me      Silas Looking

2 each location a big cage in, then Silas looking

                        Me heavier


On Top of us a Giant Women = Hailey, like Kim in NSYNC, no string attached. (DMV)

So she is the Devil Wear Prada? But she is a blonde.  So in us these cage looking metal (like I draw me and then yeth (Seth))    Whom is not her hair color? Connie would be they go together to nick's house to threaten hand out the house, and they all be living behind the graveyard, that 2. (Without the parents from woodbridge) to produce Alyssa. 

Adam's parents house?

A psycho.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L8Gg6_YFPo

It will be throw the fence behind the audience out. Fly out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JShALi9LBm4

Why these are the 2 separate video?


Director from Citi Bank helps Hank's mortgage talk when we were in Trump Towel. Hank doesn't really know how to talk right I guess with the banker. Its probably his first time or second time how to do this business negotiation talk.

There is something about the money transaction back and forth, like the movie scene in front of me back and forth, let's say my hands are typing, you are the blogger space in the space white I am typing in.  If I am typing I cannot be looking at the movies, right....no, I meant the movie scene. When you doing this enough time inside, because I learn the real thing, not re-load the movie inside my eyes like this is really blur in my eyes right now, like those 4 edge its not the 4 points frame, its foggy fading in. Remember that blackness I draw going out of the house.

This is not black. this is white fading in blurs, very blurs, I cannot see anything. Many vision are all looking like that, its not to hurt me. But this is the movie, this is real in front of the real human I can see, its a lot more clear.

It hurts the audience that same scene, when the audience scream.

So they are behind my head...no in front of my eyes right....in Taiwan. My mother right now is behind. Something about the Citi, something about the away them, I think its the money. His left hand....

  Bill                                                                              Hank

                      Eric (Director)               Charles    


Down military looks like Scott. No...not that Scott?!

I think his name may not be Bill long time ago, but I never say. Other than the UB 5 Lake aviation how to take Dr. T's notes from that black board. I cannot see it....my eyes are blank, my hands are sore. The wrist, the same position. My left hand.


(look at my blogger, this is what I write)


The only real house owner, its Charles. No, he is not the school principle. No.  Hailey they are on the mortgage, borrowing the money from Hank's parents would be Adam's side? Right, Hailey side left them all gone.  Hank didn't send the money in, Tina nagging to keep the money for the grocery. He promises.....not true. He delays because he went to do something else on the trailer park, he borrows from his own brother-in-law, his sister's husband. 

Blue will cause the obesity, FAT. Hank gains a lot of the weight, that is what it is. 



Lay down

(typing it again, of course open my eyes)

On the map where Director should remember, Adria is outside the New York City Outside toward Albany. The bank they are like that, that is straight Bill he has a mansion in 2014 in Seattle, correct. The Youngest Princess, and that borrowing among to pay it back in 5 years has a stamp....on

500,0000 NT.

In Taipei whichever location other than us, you trying on at least 1000,0000. That is probably near the full pay, very outside Taipei. It will never be us here, I guess. To where they say the India that wire things, to be tax both America or Taiwan itself, they told you, that is not right on the TV news. And that also what Obama will tell you in his time.... about something called the oversea property be tax at.

(My eye blink, so painful.....squeeze a bit, so dizzy with this)



No comments:

Post a Comment