8/21/2023

Shane's glassware to Westlife ...the supply food like the China. I scream.

I start to wonder what this Kian's Home Alone movie really meant....I got really scared. That is so bad.  I cut all of them off. 

Maybe I should describe you clearly.... "He eagerly goes to his pantry down there somewhere has a glassware, is that heavy, he is a guy, and he runs and scared or anxious, a full wall glowing white fainted light as the Westlife Company, here He Receive the Food," 

I never stop screaming....

I think he had a little bit phobia, similar to my mother. Maybe. 


Harry Potter, changing the box to box to box, this interior design?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnD8FKXzIGs

The tuttering professor? He is? That purple head wrapper? He had a red black scarf on his head, when we were here near the 101, I rent a room. 2007. He got diaherria. I come back first. The bad food on the street. No, not good.

The bank is that 1500 dollar US dollar per day, that would be the GPS found it in Hollywood, they might be able to land a helicopter. This would be near the Hollywood, but this is where no one comes you can tell that price.  I remember those routes, and seeing and be told. Correct. That would be arrives to California?!  oh ~ not that BTX guy with that looking stone. No.

Inside ... I did walk around. I have to pay this much of the money. If I look at it now, its I have to take this money to give it back to my mother. I know exactly how much.


I comment? 

... I never been to any one of those hotel I gone to until I went. These are what the business travel, the Corperation included, to the upper business world people use them. They have a way how to manage or design all this stuffs. The interior design either inside the structure or the yard or the outside. All of them.

Most people will go by the reservation "on-line". I got told not to. I have to travel literally speaking, and every 2 to 3 days I have to change another said hotel. Very very tiring and exhausting right inside the Silicon Valley. Every hotel being chose, technically, except the student format, there is some ....what you say the Corperate rate of the hotel pay methods, and you will see them when you enter those hotel. They got a name. 

You would probably think, or I was that time, how I think, will be...the least expensive so I never seen this scene until that time. What you define a Silicon Valley overall area...Let's say its the student with the parents coming near Standford, its very expensive coming to the weekend.  This area is not the City at, you saying the main governmental body called the San Jose or next by that restaurant its the San Jose downtown, the bad place. Near that graveyard on the East.

If you going to the Milipas, that is interesting....

This entire area, you mean Google or the Facebook its up in the North, there also have the hotel I pass by, they have those simple near the water those very simple hotel too. 

One side to SF, one side to Sacramental.

I will tell you just to see Standford I think those are the student format. Its in the air. I drove also around that Stanford. I don't know how I personally feel, I will tell you just use the words all over, "The student format." after 2014, I highly doubts I was in that student format definition that clear. 

It may not be what I got told to run about, but that is what one of the item list I can say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment