8/18/2023

๐Ÿ’ So we are the Friday ! ๐Ÿ’ They are on Monday Good Morning America, and Ronan about to finish? Are we in the same time zone.

Not sure.

Its the Sunday or its the Weekend, their glorious moment of their alternative priesthood jobs?

Not sure. 

Friday is my sleeping night. Ronan they are one hour early than us, he just started the concert about 30 mins ago I guess at 7 oclock.

I am dreaming this Friday night, the darkest of my night, I go to sleep...in the darkest mood or the darkest night, no one bothers me. Its the only holiday I got!!!! The collective consciousness here are a lot more happy the Friday night. Even we have this foreign people here, still...the most air is a lot more relax and happy. 

oh ~ I just want to go to sleep not hanging on the phone really.


No comments:

Post a Comment