8/12/2023

Sometimes, you as a girl, you must have going somewhere seeing some home recipe?

You talk to someone, you hang out with someone. Not just sitting home doing nothing but staring at people's face in the computer. You learn something, you remember something. I start when I was in the university, when I stabilize my environment off campus housing, I have to shop and cook?


Rice, assorted rice

Risotto 


Pasta, different kinds of the pasta, including the soupy ones.


Lentil, milliet, couscous ....


Bread, Pizza, fried dough, flat bread (baking soda, no baking powder)


Pizza again with a lot more topping choice, you be more delicate to something like artichoke, the bellpeper or some more meat, with the cheese less or the home made sauce. The reason you eat homey, its be a lot more healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment