8/12/2023

How do you make a food like my gone down Pinterest (Food making)

Talking to Nicky and say hi to Shane. Walking a bit. I am not very well, the whole body situation, but I move a bit my entire body, maybe I do a little bit more in the afternoon, I don't like to keep this abdomen things, just look at it, so fat. I just had a rice soup, feel better.


If You Cook Long Enough ...

1. You must have a budget


2. Mine would be my health costs - those things like osmosis water + the box of full orange, I don't save, no. I invest on myself those things. My habit is like that. 


3. The farmer's market


4. The venturing talking to the local farmer


5. How you seeing the produce


6. Prince compete and compared


If you go with your bf shopping enough this grocery bag, the recycle bags....

Do you like to have someone near by you, you both going to shopping in which store? Do you have a problem to push a cart in any whole food sale, or Costco. You cannot breath in the big isle those, every brightlight too big the ceiling light. There is no human that much.

Do you shopping for the cloth, or you will delicate to the food making process, everything its impatience. I look exactly impatience with a lot of this, you know. 



If you SUV yourself long enough the family outing, with these bags are

You prepare the aluminum mat?  Me and ex meditate, so anything on the floor, good to sit on, we already know for every material.


Your bf or I will have a routine myself in the Western World living standard.

You have a routine how to run a simple household yourself, washing, cleaning, other than watching the movie, taking the trash out, schedule the fridge to wash, the container to throw out, mop the floor, vaccum the carpet, or re-paint the walls?


This is funny, that is how they eat meat! The entire meat down, next by the french fries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usbnx5QVFdo




No comments:

Post a Comment