8/18/2023

Sorry, not me today. 🦅

I am? 🦅

My waist below I already told you the difference between a guy and a girl. They eternity never have the full bags of these sensation never end to the brain.  The entire pelvic bloating all that, it is probably somewhat enlarge by tomorrow I think. The second day. My correct pain right now or the period coming at its at the second day on. The first day is very little. 

69.40 kg

Eat

小鳥,去吃東西 ! 喝水 !~~~


That is a dough made sheet of ....rubber right?

The frame of Nicky and Kian this? The kitchen roll the kneating a dough?




Samosa can be a little bit spicy

The one next by its, its a lot a lot more spicy. Those Indian flea market.






Irish eating a lot of the potato.


You boiled the 2 full pot, you have 

(1) The potato salad (cold)

(2) The mash potato (mush)

(3) The Samosa filling + this round thing spicy thing, very spicy too. 


Right, but that is not a meal. That is a snack you bought them in the paper bags. Mac n Cheese, they use this white looking cheese I guess. The American use the yellow or the instant package in the Wal-mart. Just look different.

You can do a red potato (marinate) and baked them in the small oven (save my electricity) 

No, those are the side dishes.

Pizza probably. Its rising there next by 1 hour gone? 


Washing the green, washing the herbs, I just asking Nicky 2 days ago, the full menu list, so if there is a spicy sauce, you made it in the early morning, it will become very spicy. 

Next by, next by, next by.

No, I don't use the sink unless I was born to wash too many veggie. You can get this super giant plastic transparent bowl. Super giant. The transparent, not heavy, no, not stainless steel. That should be marinated the red potato and dump somewhere. 

You have 4 stoves, you boiling the potato in a big giant pot

You boil the pasta. Mac n Cheese, that is a side dish?

When they are eating, I need to stay away from them ....the food inside their mouth in my own kitchen.  Kian and Mark.


That sounds right ....




The Pizza Topping - Home Made


You have so many variation really. Some people using those too acidity taste life tomato paste, then you have to re-engineering the whole entire things. Not that kind or dilute, or somehow doing the pizza method. No, I don't use the outside Prego?! No. Tooooo heavy in taste, very very pungent smell. I don't like it. 

When you are eating outside, you don't use the red onion or shallot. At home you can do both. Of course you can use the regular onion, you can make 5 pizza, they just selecting them, one oven its 2 racks? I used to got this from Target, its one flat darken steel plate. One side its where the tilt up handle. Its flat tilt it up. So the base of that darken steel full square plate, darken color, you can make a full square pizza, there is no limitation how you home made. If they have the pizza mode or the cheesecake mode, yeah, you make the Chicago double cheese pizza. You put on those standing rack. They can eat that much cheese? 

We used the diaya cheese, not that fatty.

On Transit Rd. Pizza Plant, ask Jonathon and Keegan. They live there.


With the same pizza dough, that is the pizza pod, same, the cheese or the mushroom spinach mixture filling. You can put the red onion. The red onion usually is more expensive but a lot more in taste too.

Maybe they eat the paparonni. Its just a stack of the meat laying on the top with the rest of the other stuffs. But for the vegan us, we had this artichoke from the can. But you have to wash wash wash, same as the olive can, wash wash wash and cut it. I wash and I soak in the water and wait....

Right, I do those small tiny things a lot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment