8/27/2023

The rest of the NOT UB MD or PharmD, or ANY D bind, to this American leadership you are from the local White American guys or the girls - Maine

I think the entire Honor Program 16 years if included, those are fine. No, that is not them having that thought told me. They wish, not they really contemplate how to make you, so if....I look at them, I look at myself, or imagine to give a nice word with you. I mean I say this morning on the facebook - you one person alone, acquire your own domination power through Maine, solving this one W Two Worlds case

1. Anna's drawing may not be

2. Anything Dr. Bing Shen, the uncle after Ella Enchanted. 

3. Those are the high tech idea, to make the Washington D.C simple.

4. You must acquire why it all end at Maine, or you one person power to re-group all the UB back into this Maine. 

Through that entire period of time, you must acquire your own power through the federal or the state inside that Maine + CIA, FBI or the general police force power. This will exclusive the American military, or any Marshal service people personnel.  Not at this moment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment