8/27/2023

To me, the lasagna means that one pot of....almost identical to this ground beef in the vegan community = The green beans casserole, below the green beans and the Dry Onion from Top Grocery at that Maple. Rd near UB.

Did I say that TOOOO many times, the green beans casserole. You have a full pot you process a clean meat, I will dump the entire juice out of that red wine on the first wash. I would be that needie greedie how I process them, and this Food Network lady will show you, you use those wood spoon, so its not your hand touching those things.

You need to throw all of this, like before Christmas to New Year or before the Feb the Chinese New Year, in the boiling pot, like the boiling water 100 degree celcius to all those utensil. Either that is the guest using it, or the public set of those forks or spoons, all combine together.

Boilling

Boiling

Boiling.....I did that for my mother. 



No comments:

Post a Comment