8/27/2023

What? UB MD 6+1 ...are you only 6+1, I got so mix up I will tell you when any one extra studying MD other than our school?

Yeah in UB itself, you each other attached with your own parents groups, why you would never be able to deattached this MD 6+1?

You want me to tell Shane or Simon, don't wait for you that kind? Or the Backstreet Boy or Justin NSYNC they are?  I personally already told the whole world, some guys, or some situation you meant it you delicate to be with that situation and most government they have those guys on the Top, they know themselves also are not good. So they will be talking in a certain very clear voice or between that passing down, everyone being set up might be all a little bit different. 

You talking about people just sex topic all the time, not emotionally stable. Sitting at home and get one meal done, one bedding, one kitchen done? When you really being a MD, you need to as the girls side, that is a lot of the girls in your own class combine near in UB, meaning you suppose to be a clear brain girl to throughly delicate yourself all together into that cause, and therefore, if American Medical Board will tell you how a MD does things, its the guy says they like which girl, and you wishing that guy be really happy, a real meal at home, not at the parents home compete and compared that kind, and I told you the guys meant : The Money !!!!!




I personally think Shane has a lot of those character when he was younger inside those video, I told everyone those my high school leadership, it will never be Tamang, I gonna tell you that, and those entire Twilght....MY high school? 

You all keep putting your own very height to some different height of the guys, you are living with someone and you go and asking them a coffee drinks because they are the main singer, its like asking you all girls to kneel at them ! 

They are the Star, the rest of them are NOT!



First thing first, no. You can never disassociate those position MD they assign you to this very unknown University, the medical campus, or the clinic rotation included. Its 40 years or longer til the day you die. That is not the assignment itself. Taking the exam and solving or report over my issue to your one lifetime, its your only methods to do things. You have a classmate full of issue. You won't be married to her, but you would have thought about that starting on the Day 1. You didn't know what Anna is, on their Medical Board campus behind records, they know exactly what that Ella Enchanted means "one human", herself. 


Second, its the main singer including One Direction. should be really those leadership behind or from, to make the album very clear in representation of the whole group. I didn't check their profile, too many people's face and they are younger too. Let me see. I think they all singing together in the same group right? Anyway, any boyband its that main singer have to ensure a lot a lot a lot of the legal works going through. From the beginning and the end. I personally will tell you....I am not sure its that Nicky does anything with his brain on some of this Westlife Choreography. Shane has to step-in every little tiny things, because its the group efforts to make the money. Its Shane's idea will be the loudest. Meaning he cut everything.

Same that Brian in Backstreet Boy, or Just in NSYNC. When they were younger just coming it out, I don't really know how clear they distinguish their personality behind, but whenever this music money coming in at those time, their leadership has to be a lot more grounded within them. Its a package, they sell the music for the livelihood. 



... ... None of you ever talked to your parents normal I guess. What the leadership will spell like its their language or clearly talking to their own music deal company. The record comopany, you never really know those things behind. Not in person. I cannot see clear on those I never mention groups, but behind, they know it whom those people suppose to be. You ask that one person what's going on, and someone can literally talking very clear, per paper, per word, per saying how those things coming out of that.


I don't think....any of you  (UB)


To be that groupy life how to be responsible for anyone, not your own life, not your own parents life, not EVER ONE committee board, or the committee board inside whichever....Lifes. Any lifes. Any human life or the baby life or the animal welfare.

Your claim would be "Someone must teach you something 1 to Z"

Your reasoning its "You willing to learn." - I give a very clear that time Rochester driving to see Jonathon that one day his wife, you cannot deliver that job, that is not a job "You willing to learn", you daring to say it, its not built inside your every soul. 


The meat is very very very dirty, really. Some people using the alchol the reason to keep everything clean, the pot, the pot inside, the meat, or the sink, or the water pipe....And that is very fatty too. You can only occasionally having the meat, not like this every day. The substitute of the vegan meat. The hygienic reason. I am not a human required to be that a big eating at my mouth things person really. 




Why would I do Lasagna? Shane and Mark? 

Nicky....and I?! They are the main singer, so you doing all those things and show to them. They are welcomed? Its like I retrieve my own things at the dumpsters....WHERE would that dumpster to be at, I am telling you. I told Nicky, I felt he is a lot more like an Irish to me. Their world people, you know what I mean?


If you all imagine, whichever you all 1000 girls to be with that Simon, not Shane. Its you have to ask Simon each time, what he wants to present those table. He is that type, you need to ask him every single little things. Simon Cowell.

Shane, I would too. But Simon got that Chinese name and worse, showing it all over the planet on the television. oh ~ you ask every small tiny things, he has to be in control a lot of those details stuffs.


Nicky might be eating very simple right, he does design the choreography I believe he does. He and JC Chasez, they have those show they really really really process those paper works similar to Simon Cowell. So as I meant Nicky probably watching all of them their diets, too.

Nicky or his personality its on the diet, or his liking its on the diet.


When they show this Nicky and Kian, I didn't know they are the guys to get married similar to Mark that kind. If real, correct. I agree to it. But like this girls side this way, I usually meant

"Do you check what things you have, before you tell me anything you will NOT regret for the eternity reason?"









No comments:

Post a Comment