8/10/2023

The Truth - The Crossroad of the Ancient Capital

Nicky is Craig Ballantyne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Bowov9hd0

Time after Time, its Keanu Reeves singing the song in Sweet November.

Crimson Love Letter - its Craig Ballantyne and Eben Pagan idea

But its City of Hope and Roswell Park Cancer institute.


That idea of Westlife is purely European Business Man by now, all you see. They used to be the boys, everyone of them will tell you the regrets inside their eyes. It won't be this lifetime.

Nicky situation. That is a sword, that is very very very cruel. Someone in this time has a sword inside a home, or also use it. I told Nicky what I can do for him. But other than that, they have to literally see whom killing whom in 30 years.





Maybe I describe you something in my own real eyes inside, because you only just taken some painting what? A child play? You know the one video I made? In that roller blade, the most recent one? You think I lie or telling you something? So ....in Harry Potter upon that 3 of them journey in that exile, they don't really know where they going. On Earth, the Congress will tell you, those are ilegal. That situation, but let's assuming its not about them. Just happened to look like that. These 3 people have a radio tuning up, and someone is listening like Conan inside a Sherry small tiny. You seen that in Contact (1997) before she lost her father.

1 )  Right ...A lot of people gains a lot of the weight.

2 )  They also change their cellular structure, that one story inside Devil Wear Prada, you didn't listen to one thing I say, I say it a several time, seriously important, the class. Any professor's class in Harry Potter. 

3 )  A lot of people are dying it out, because the romance no more or the appearance the youth will never seeing them again. The dose off, like my mother will tell me. They also live in the fear, of what they used to know things are one by one fading away. They all are. Let's say my mother manage to keep some of the rubbish garbage stuffs.

Every eyes of this people's real peripheral life, to all the sunshine world, they are more arrogant race, but that is the way God design that. Or they are more spiritual, or they only sent in the criminal too. 

All that I know

All that I see.

"Did I say, all I know?"


A lot of the mortals care a lot of this, let's say Nicky got a lot more friends than me my facebook were nothing but the junks, I already get rid of them. He can keep his happy online life, because he cares.  None of us wish to know the outside to what the ending of BTX, if I was dead, maybe they willl feel the story is finish. Tell me since 2 days ago, their brain, mind soul might believing something what not were a this morning details things I wrote to everyone? Literally per word register inside everyone's mind. 


Now, we can move away all this points, because it is just me and Nicky looking at each other, talk about it. Shane is somewhere I need to call him. I don't really see a lot of things different than anything I told you repeatedly - Capitalism.  Education, if you just copy per book per word, or re-phrase, at this time, I just make myself useful. Now, my parents are fading away. I don't think they are very comfertable, or they don't tell me neither. I guess I am the only one trying to be honest. Some of the ending results. 


None of this are existing anymore. 

This TV, if I tell you per frame of this "slump back" at the day light you waiting on the train station outdoor. Meaning not the City indoor, its out of the district line outdoor platform to seen like a rural country place, you are waiting someone.

If you telling me its a high tech city train like Wa ka wa ka south Africa lady that song, to somewhere truely air-con cold office building inside, you know why each of this description are told to you and I am not even blinking my eyes per sight, telling you, I used to have those classmate, I never walk on the platform, its my mother took me to this train outside the City Zone. She told me, and we gone.  But never in my life, I go to be this venture, for saying, how important one friend that is. These scene of the friends...let me put this song again ....imagine you are the bad eggs, and I am no longer good. 

3:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0yx-lpBsn0


I can take Nicky to be on the train, we go to the stop, that platform, were nothing the mud pod, you smell the poor ness, you cross the platform, coming back to the City, not far, just 40 mins away. Its nothing but the mud pud, you mean the humility running deep.

You believe those things, if I draw to you?

Maybe you just imagine that inside your mind, you didn't care that handkechef someone fetch, it might be some really stupid little thing, other than that handkechief. 


When the people are dead, they are gone, and dead. I didn't stop saying that every term I can possiblely telling you.


No comments:

Post a Comment