8/17/2023

The verdict

Westlife and me to California. No, they don’t need to go to China. It’s probably from China initiative some of this forcing - it might be the military action in the end of all this. Annihilate the entire China.

Britney and 98 degree goes to Ireland pushing each other in the sea and swimming across when your money you claim finished.

Backstreet boy at Iceland waiting.

There is a cloud verdict. That guard behind Adam there is hand from the white cloud grab him. - Reptilian. 

Check.


Yesterday on the news about?

The Taiwan independent what thing - GPS?

I heard.

I think there is an economic financial reason. But American side saying “although it’s hard but it’s people’s will, it will never be communism ever again.”

I think …that milltary expense it’s too much. At least I can tell you that.

I have no idea whom saying this in American medical board.


No, I think…I don’t really know whom provoking whom and what so some of this being says. Correct, they meant you ambiguous a situation on purpose. You mean it real, or you mean it fake. Most people meant the financial reason so why these front cover doing the claim this or that- you are a psycho or you are planned? At least if Taiwan local I heard you all cared so much your finance, when people whom claim this very loud on the news, you really dare, or you really got pushed to saying some of that?


No, I think, it’s China annihilate Taiwan after, they annihilate China.

So you go back to the first ruling 


All this I reading from …..

(The cloud?)

This is unbelievable. Someone will tell you when things being display, which one of us got burn, it will be the greedy one you done on purpose as the American citizen and you will die on it, that’s your Patriarch spirit. They go to the war - not just the Iceland. That Adam. Either he already been through the war or he is at there right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment