8/13/2023

They say they gonna call before China. Last time was this Alice Wonderland, my left thigh got hurt.

I guess Nicky says Shane calls. Or whichever this looks to me, why they are so so so so important. I say called. Which one they lied, or which of them try to say what?

Its the commodity when they just keep pushing it.

Nicky got restrain? Why? That W Two Worlds, and so his header or Shane's header was Nicky's head got cut. You don't see it? Britney has a video, so it looks like they present to tell me that is dress in white. So Nicky told me there are the situation.

I never ask him. I just told you all the public, Move that Nicky here, sometimes when they doing things behind its at his own house he being refrain. Taiwan is fine. I say that. Too many situation, right now its not a very good time to imagine whom says what or not. I change my mind when I feel like. I never put that argument why it is or why it is not. 

He says Ireland was talking this 2030 and 43. He meant a ferry across to Taiwan.....I think it means Britney?! 42?

You know ....a lot of people they didn't live up their jobs, I understand what Nicky says, really. Other people whom they just hide behind. How they end up, no one knows. The boys or the girls, all.



No comments:

Post a Comment