8/13/2023

What? I have no idea ~~~

Every people is different in the real life term. Some sad, some upset, some regrets, some going on with the life to be mix in a different groups of world happening with all things.

You probably meant those 5 people or 10, or 20, or 30...whichever them you can talk to, they are your very interest to go and playing on each other's wane or gains. You can just talk them 5 like a piece of wall.

"Shane, I am busy."

"Shane, what is it?"

"Where is Nicky?"

"I am busy.....what?"

"oh ~ any other things?"

"I AM BUSY!!"

How come I always have an impression your dating manual supposes to not to hanging on the phone when the guys are busy, I keep myself busy? This is the odd sense, they cannot stop showing up in front of my face. 



No comments:

Post a Comment