8/13/2023

Where is the Judge, or anything my lawyer?! I don't have one. To move Nicky whichever he being restrain.

Just one human in my life, really...Move here Taiwan anywhere to keep him inside the house like he is now? Or what it is the situation? W Two Worlds that, all that. I talk to him. American has this Britney with his face in it. 

That is fine.

I seeing, brought him a sheet of all that I told you.

1. Man's deordarent.

2. Short, medium, long white bathing towel.

3. Some expo to read

4. A lot of those junks

5. Some magazine.

6. Talk, and seeing him.

7. Teaching him things, or just talk to him near by this entire situation.


Yeah, I told him.  Yeah, I can purchase a place, just him being restrain in there?! I attend this situation. I got any other things to do?

Where is my sheet.....whichever that I sheet I written.

Shampoo, lotion, man's entire gear of garbage, using all this shaving creme every morning, or that is a brush on the face, or it must be electric. Is that the plugin in the wall included? 220W, we are 110W. One of those. They are the European. He is one human?

I guess its no more dental floss, my mother and tuttered human using a.....bag of those sting on the hook things. Like a dozen, plastic junk cannot be burn like the dental floss. So usually if you mean the shaving knife a dozen plastic, he must have his own set in Ireland, here is 110 W. 

He stays in that house just a water pipe I am telling you.....how smooth this all time ever look. A man has a stack of the make-up box just like that Annca! 

Moisure, the moisure lotion, or sorry, the moisure creme. Liquid or the creme. Both.

There are the make-up and the mirror. I told you there are the guys they love the idea when they meant its they are the bella, forever, sorry. Bello!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment