8/28/2023

This is not the future prediction (movies and lawsuit)? How to ... ..........!

How to bind a guy present or the future or in the past?  So you plan to wait for the movie, and wait for this guy? Anything I ever said to broken any image, nor any hope on purpose, you mean its the movies = the authority, you will fight at the court to the death be shall apart?


... ... I didn't think I had a brain for that. A lot of this on Dean probably that is what it means.

Right... I am busy. I don't have any comment on that.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrFQkLyGLzc


That tomato paste is from a very small can. Not those whole tomato inside a giant heavy CAN.

He uses the whole can tomato sauce. There is the whole tomato, you making the sauce inside the home. Its healthier, I don't like the can. But its better than really every summer literally making those mason jar tomato sauce?


Unless you so sure the guys love the sauce that much.

Nick....I think he cares about his shape, he does on purpose. He knows....or he decides or he got told, or what things he is motivated, he was on the juicing as the only God's Bible decree, every single day nothing but repeat those things inside my ear. I don't believe anything he does, but I am all right he is so sure about it. I like people sure about that. His health. He has the kids, so he makes sure things have to get healthy, one of those.






No comments:

Post a Comment