8/16/2023

Trash? Outside where the shampoo, or soap, or white towel at...the maid they are?

We have too many people, I need the brand new towel stack it up?

Or maybe this time they have a phone, I call someone to get up, all the things I order, the slipper....You know how that Victoria Secret Hotel 5 Lords Review, or that Chandler FRIEND, someone does something ahead of its pay, I am telling you. 


America has those pharmacy store, creme, vasilin, alochol spread, or wipe, or the baby wiper...a lot of this the women needs.  And inside they might just have everything you seeing it right you need it in Washington D.C. They do that very often. Every district like that Silicon Valley. 

You used to don't know I have a geography orientation. 

Johnson Johnson Baby oil and those toilet place has the tissue paper? To remove the make-up. My eyes. I cannot do a full make-up, nothing apply on my skin ! Money !

You getting the money, I replace my entire make-up, new outfit, new energy, new Washington D.C make-up !!  Its one of those you travel long enough, and try to survive everywhere for?




No comments:

Post a Comment