8/16/2023

Sorry, not the suite, its the room. The yugurt pack up the fridge those room. D.C they have the regular store, or the train station or the bus station.

They should have some grocery store.  The up-scale. I eat that in the morning? America they have the soy Yogurt. Its one of those spare things I put inside my mouth every few hours. 

They have those plastic zip bag, the hotel its where you sorting things inside the room. The luggage, the cup, the wash-up, the wash-up the cup !!! The grocery should have the nuts, the sunflower seeds, assort nuts, and this cereal box corn flakes. That is HIGH content corn syrup I am telling you made of. The corn flake, how many bags can that fridge stuff things in it. Some apples room temperature or cut it to cool? Its a room I do what I want?

No, I mix in it. The bag, going outside I am in the library, and some apple peel and cut? The hotel should have the breakfast, ten for a brushal !!!



There is. The double tree Suite. They got those closet to lock a human in or all kinds of the luggage. 

The energy bar or the apple uncut, don't need a fridge. There is a lot of things don't need a fridge, like the women's period pads included, 

The instant noodles (I got the stainless cup, its just the hotel hot water)

America I never been again, its every isle search for it. 

The raisins, the macadamia nuts, you can just sort all that after one time buy the grocery. Sort sort sort sort sort. i did nothing but sorting things inside ANY hotel room. You know my mother had 3 kids, when we immigrant to America, how many luggage we all taken in with 3 us at the airport, at the hotel, she does nothing but shrink the luggage. 

Unzip, zip it. One of those combine together, what the luggage is made for.


You can just ask the grocery one of those Canadian made of the paper box for the grocery container, and leave it in the hotel, its the garbage to throw away anyway. Everything its in it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment