8/16/2023

This guy has anything to do with us? Tom Cruise?


Your Time?

He, next by Tom Cruise looks like that rabbit guy in VS, the police, fat chulby.

Or the TLC the garage collector's saler, or maybe he was the MC talking to Celine Dion?


This guy on the right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsUURLFnr9k

Ask TLC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnzMmlqde04

Ever time the keyword in are something very very disgusting this skin pole with pimpo in it. The garage collector. No, not A & E, its TLC.



oh ~ generate a correct washing veggie ?! 

1. Parsley

2. Cilantro

3. Bok Choi?


oh !!!

The carrots or the cucumber skin you damp the water to easy hold it slanted to peel the skin? Or your counter too low on your spine back. Meaning stand too long on the kitchen. You learn how to do that by the years practice and duration. Its not on the first day. A lot of you keep taken a lot of the things

First day the eye sight. I born with it.

First day the diet

First day the meditation hour work up to 2 hours and half

First day the detox terminology

First day your medical school I guess.

First day cut knife job, it can be just on the vegetable.

First day standing inside that kitchen, your make-up are melting with that heat, you put your head too near at that fume.



Its unbelievable, I didn't roll down my mouse to see it clear, all this otter holding my hands cannot see it, not the mouse color like them, or now I better tie up my right hand, I remember it now.


I have a left hand.

What do you do in Washington D.C ? The couple does. Westlife might have a suite, I am indoor human. I watch the stuff there. Like your Thailand retreat. The rotation indoor? I go to sleep, they go to do the business. 

No, not UB. They commute to North East if its one of them whom secure a room or a house. 

One flat roof, that is the White House. The website

Another TV looking doom, that is the Congress.

... ...The American President lives in it, how amazing.


The public tour site...that is where he the President lives?


No comments:

Post a Comment