8/16/2023

The cold capitalism means....a certain household, you can lock up with a very few people. No other life, and I am near the Pixie vaccum structure. They might be colder.

I don't know what I can explain to you, just don't go to those human seeing the face.

Some people gathering inside a house, and one day that house cannot afford, that is 3 months, everyone gone, that was a foreclosure. Every bill on the table but it was not a thing in the party, the guy or the fat women included. All of that is not normal. Nothing normal with you hanging out with people that accumulated the debts

And among those people, they never talk about the real thing. You seeing them, you feel the human affection in the tone of the familiar voice is like a fantasy, all of that are unreal. None of them will be together with you, or what, one time make-out at where? Your parents home?

None of them willing to be trusted, and none of them willing to tell you how much debts per monthly you paying the interests or someone else helping you, or you lose your job, or what job will never be a career. All that added up, you seeing all those face inside the human world in-line zone.

Its all wrong.


I didn't do that on purpose, but in America, they are not good people and in debts, for sure I never had a friend. Those were not my friends, but they were near. Erin or Joann. They asked me something, I help or I show up. That is 2 people only when I return to Buffalo. Then Marley and Nick was in the movie?  There is no body else around. If they all dead, I have no family around. In America, it might be the culture they just believe in debts, and the behavior is drunk and then drive, or just no digital era whatsoever, so the entire presentation will not lead out their own life more than the bench job up to some manager job, but as long as its not Ivy League, those salary, even my sister or my brother are a lot higher. 

A lot of those reality, to add up, you looking at the entire world finance landscape, you will never be in a real reality, AT ALL. 



No comments:

Post a Comment