8/16/2023

Washing the toilet with 3 kinds detegent + the cotton bar and my soap FISNIHED, so container to MAKE my tank behind the washing solution of the old refill the NEW (1 my new PERFECT purchase ) - I drank a lot of the water, to dump my headache?

2:41 (that one head behind all star?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs9jJRX7u1g

Did you have a period pain? Nick used to know one line below the waistline.


No, in front of my mother's side by that windows  side, I say that those windows look like 10 flags change the nation, the sky looking at 101 that sheet of the whole sky included.

I cannot understand it. There was a glass breaking a girl crying so loud, psycho to a guy, after me and mother one time fight, and then Indian they start too. For some reason that one incident I say. Everyone around they have no limitation to scream out of the door I think. These flags changing, you mean every building structure if I go near the windows and staring at per household, there is something wrong, like a literally riot

A riot inside that per household = 10 flags changes per day saying, ....including 101.

That is bad.

Riot?


No comments:

Post a Comment