8/08/2023

Wash your finger tips

Its a smooth movement, at least.....what? You make it a habit away from your keyboard everywhere you go. You clean your keyboard open, the buttom on the monitor and the hard drive too. I wipe everything. I really don't care about the guy that much as you ever think.

A personal all hygienic its very very tiresome, if I don't hang myself on the PC alone. 


Washing in the bath tube, let's say... ...


Meaning you are too giant big to get in. You cannot see the hot or warm water without wearing your eye glasses. Do I make the solution in my bathing shower, those Dove branding in Taiwan, they have a super size, meaning not 7-11. So when I finish, I will pack up the full load water in it, you can do that probably twice (half volumn), its a lot. Because my whole day doing nothing but washing my hand with the soap, that solution ingredient when I am in the shower, its way enough. You don't wash your butt and then touch your eyes?

You ensure its everywhere the hair begins? Or the body wash first? It depends on your mood. I have to wash my hair often because of the pain killer patches all these several month, so there is a procedure doing that turn around, but I am not any of your girl's giant toooooo, way too obesity issue. Right now I have a lot of this drinking the water and pee, and poo. It is. Its a lot more frequent because I try to dilute those medicine?

But the basic idea inside the bath tubes, I also didn't learn starting on the first day, with the first guy. No matter how it looks like on the TV, you will spend more time let's say get rid of the weed outside in the yard? You know your knee, or your waist line? You doing that often withy our arm? He had a very big frontier land, that is a lot of the weed on the gravel driveway. It looks pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment